Joint replacement providers understand adults, as well as seniors, and the challenges of aging joints, bones and muscles. Our goal is to help patients retain function and mobility.
Arthroplasty and Joint Surgery services include:
- Joint Reconstruction
- Hip, Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Hip Reconstruction and Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing
- Knee Reconstruction and Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Patient Specific Knee Replacement
- Repair of Pelvic Fractures
Joint replacement providers see patients 50+. If you are under 50 please see one of our general orthopedic providers and, if needed, they can refer you for more specialized treatment.